Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Forester Arms: Swaziland


If you are looking for a peaceful, romantic place in Swaziland, try visit the Forester Arms . Avon took me here for our 1 year anniversary and what a time we had. The food was absolutely amazing and the staff were very pleasant.

I would recommend this spot as a winter get away. It is situated in a forested area and the rooms are equipt with a fire place and heater....plus you get the benefit of snuggling up to your loved one :).


One of the added perks is that you can go on a romantic walk or drive to a secret waterfall in the forest. The hotel packs your picnic stuff for you. As romantic and isolated as it was ...I did get a bit scared as a replayed a missing couples scenario in my day dream. ... That ended our picnic pretty quick. But never the less it was fun :).
Thank you my hubby :).

No comments:

Post a Comment